Such things as authenticity, quality, and cool. This splash page for footwear brand Greats (built by INSIDE) does a breathtaking work of brand-building through design while nevertheless driving people to transform.
Here’s why we think that is a (oh no, don’t state it) “great” example of website landing page design:
- Amazing movie: This entire squeeze page is pretty sleek, but just what actually knocks it from the park could be the movie just beneath the fold. Not just does the stop animation style look awesome, but inaddition it offers Greats to be able to elaborate on the unique selling proposition—one stitch at any given time. Take a look on YouTube below.
- Rule of three: Greats is applicable the guideline of three throughout this layout, making the advantage statements both visually striking and simply digestible.
- Mobile-responsive: This splash page looks equally as good on mobile since it does on desktop. Due to the fact mobile is projected to take into account 54% of most e-commerce sales by 2021, it’s never been more critical to create consumers that are on-the-go concern.
So ourselves, this recent landing page from our brand is great at showing, not telling if we do say.
We’ve all gone to slow sites and navigated away immediately—but exactly what does which means that for marketers? Certain, we’re able to explain with a lot of text, nevertheless the animation in the right part of the web web page actually causes it to be clear why fast-loading landing pages are a necessity. This landing page’s design follows a successful F pattern—and it is difficult to bring your eyes from the dropping transformation price in the animation.
Here’s just what we think appears great right here:
- Animation: squeeze page load time is not easy and simple thing showing in a fixed image (even as we found), however it’s obvious when you include an animation.
- Artistic hierarchy: suitable the absolute most important info in this animation into a complete F design helps maintain site site visitors reading. The animation—and the visuals it contains—helps make exactly exactly what could otherwise be quite a landing that is boring more powerful and engaging.
- Text features: We jam-packed this squeeze page with stats to back our claims up about sluggish loading pages, and now we want those figures to pop so they’re often bolded. When there’s a good quantity of text in your splash page, break it simply by using split paragraphs and placing the information that is essential bold. This will make it easier for people to scan—and act.
By the end of the time, with regards to producing gorgeous, effective landing pages, it’s about combining a feeling of design with a knowledge of just just how individuals act when searching the internet. Whenever you’re creating your following squeeze page, have the best of both globes by viewing your CTA positioning, sourcing item pictures and visuals, balancing header text, and ensuring your design elements both look good and drive conversions.
More great landing pages examples (associated content)
We’ve got even more Unbounce-built landing pages to show off if you’re still not feeling inspired after all these gorgeous examples. (exactly what do we state? Our clients are actually great at it. ) Take a good look at a some of the features below:
- The proof is within the pudding. click here for more info See conversions, insider recommendations, and much more design that is beautiful reading 12 High-Converting Landing Pages (That’ll Make You want You Built ‘Em).
- Nevertheless not feeling it? We got ya covered. You’ll find a great deal of inspiration and brand new squeeze page some ideas into the landing that is best Page Examples You Gotta Save for Your Swipe File.
- Often, producing landing pages for the mobile promotions is a complete other ballgame. Listed here are mobile squeeze page examples that’ll totally knock your socks down.
- Finally, before you start creating your own if you’re promoting an iOS or Android app, look no further than these incredible examples of landing pages for mobile apps.