Blue Place Mortgages Review: Great Prices Every Single Day?
We’ll check out “Blue Spot Home Loans,” which derives its name from a combination of Blue the Cat and Spot the Dog today.
Blue is evidently constantly regarding the look for tricks and tips to assist you better know how a home loan works, while place is desperate to fetch you an excellent home loan price and sniff out the loan program that is perfect.
Let’s find out more about this Denver area direct-to-consumer mortgage company that claims it is happy with its “highly-competitive prices.”
Blue Place Mortgages Fast Facts
- Direct-to-consumer mortgage company established in 2017
- Has home purchase loans and home loan refinances
- Headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- A unit of Cherry Creek Mortgage Co.
- Currently licensed to complete busine in 20+ states
- Many active within their house state of Colorado
- Additionally do great deal of busine in California and Texas
- It is possible to call them up or deliver a message to obtain pricing thereby applying
- Or simply just see their site and commence the application form proce there
- Their loan officers are salaried-employees which means you shouldn’t feel preured
- They feature a mortgage that is digital and online loan portal where you could always check your loan status 24/7
- Residence purchase loans
- Refinance loans: price and term, money away, and improve
- Traditional loans supported by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Jumbo mortgage loans that surpass the conforming loan limitation
- FHA loans
- VA loans
Blue Spot mortgage loans is really a direct-to-consumer mortgage lender situated near Denver, Colorado that provides home purchase loans and home loan refinance loans.
They have been really the online loan provider unit of these bigger moms and dad business Cherry Creek Mortgage, and have now a pretty awesome website as well.
Think about them as a far more no-frills, directly to the idea electronic loan provider for all trying to finish home financing refinance quickly from the remote location.
Apart from their headquarters that is corporate in Village, Colorado, they don’t have real branches you can travel to.
Which should fit most people today because it’s now quite typical to utilize an on-line mortgage company, pandemic or otherwise not.
One neat function about Blue place mortgage loans is that their loan officers are salaried instead of commiioned, meaning they ought ton’t preure or hale you into home financing.
They’re currently licensed in 20 states (but it might be more now), and seem to be most active in California, Colorado, and Texas per their website.
How exactly to Apply with Blue Place Mortgage Loans
You’ve got an options that are few get started doing Blue place mortgage loans. You may either phone or e-mail them to obtain in contact straight away, or mind over for their web site.
You can check out daily mortgage rates by clicking on “today’s rates,” or alternatively fill out a short lead form and wait for a loan officer to call you back if you visit their website.
In addition they supply you with the choice to use instantly through the web site. First you will need to register then you are able to acce the online loan portal from any device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Their electronic home loan application permits one to connect economic records, scan and upload neceary papers, and eSign disclosures.
If you’re a potential house customer, they state you will get pre-qualified for a mortgage in less than ten full minutes.
As soon as your loan is submitted, you can examine loan status and acquire a list that is to-do any extra conditions needs to be met before shutting papers are ready.
Blue Spot mortgage loans claims it may fast close loans, in as low as week or two if no activities beyond their control (home vendor, assessment or title/escrow iues) happen.
Loan Programs Provided by Blue Place Mortgage Loans